I have clumps of hair coming out, that moves around… what types of hair loss is this?

Without seeing you first-hand, it sounds like classic Alopecia Areata. This hair loss condition occurs differently in different people— some have “clumps” that come out in specific areas, others have hair thinning in areas, etc. Some people have their hair grow back quickly, others take longer, etc. Always tell your GP about any hair loss, and get the expert opinion of a specialist or hair loss professional. Please see the earlier post/question “What is Alopecia Areata?” go to the website of The National Alopecia Areata Association http://www.naaf.org/default2.asp. Remember, no matter how bad Alopecia Areata is, there is hope as well as millions of other hair loss sufferers… you are not alone.